When you are planning your wedding, you want to ensure that everything is perfect – that includes the pictures and the video. So, you go through countless hours of searching out the perfect cake, dress, rings, invitations, and so on, until you come to the videographer. How are you to find a great videographer that won’t break your budget? Well, here are some tips and ideas to help you find a great videographer cheap!
- Talk to your photographer. If you have already hired a professional photographer, talk to them about videoing your wedding as well. Most photographers these days will also provide a video service if you only ask. They will either set the video up to roll as the ceremony and reception goes on, or they will have an assistant or other photographer take the video for them.
- If you haven’t hired a professional photographer yet but are considering a couple, see what kind of a deal you can work out with them to do the video as well as the photography. You should also let them know that you are shopping around, so you will get the cheapest price that they can offer for both services.
- Talk to other friends who have recently gotten married. If you have friends or family members who have recently gotten married, ask them who video taped their wedding. Chances are that you will find the names of a couple of great videographers in town that will provide great video of your wedding and reception that won’t be too expensive. Some will also provide a referral bonus to your friend or family member or offer you services at a discount since they referred you to them.
- Search the yellow pages. While you might have to make several phone calls around town to find the right one, searching out the best one for the best money will be to your advantage.
- Ask the people at the bridal shop where you are purchasing your dress or tuxedos. Since these people deal with everyone in the bridal and wedding industry on a regular basis, they can steer you in the right direction for a videographer. You can usually find that the videographer will have a special deal with the bridal shop and you will get a discount for mentioning that the bridal shop referred you.
There are many great ways to find the perfect professional videographer for your wedding and reception if you just do a little leg work first. Ensuring that you have great video of your perfect day is something that is not only worth the money, but something that you will enjoy forever.